10 boxes Yunnan Baiyao Plaster 5 Patches/Box used for acute injuries Ingredients:
• Camphor (10%), Menthol (3%), Borneol, Chinese Yam, Herba Geranii, Lanolin, Radix notoginseng, rosin, rubber, vaseline, zinc oxide.
• Use on stage 1 or stage 2 sinew injuries or closed fractures. Breaks up accumulations of stagnant blood.
This plaster is fairly neutral in temperature and can be used for acute injuries, even with swelling or inflammation. It is particularly useful for acute sprains with accumulation of blood and fluids.
• Activates blood circulation, reduces swelling, stops pain, and cures rheumatism. It can treat traumatic injuries, gall, and rheumatic pain.
• Do not use more than 2 per day
• Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
• Clean and dry the affected area.
• Remove plaster from plastic backing and apply to affected area.
• Plaster will remain effective for 12 hours and be even more effective when used after a bath.
• Do not apply to extremely hairy skin. Highly adhesive plaster may hurt skin upon removal.
Products and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Please consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.